• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Current LR folders

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened my LR and it has taken me back to 2015 rather then the current folder.  Not even sure if I am using the correct terms.   In a nutshell I can't get any 2018 photos, when I open it takes me to 2015 which no photos show which makes sense because I've removed them all and have store elsewhere.

How to I get current folder, I've never had this happen before

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From what you are describing, it would seem that you have opened a different catalog. If you are using a Mac go to Lightroom->Open Recent and choose a different catalog from the list. In Windows, it would be File->Open Recent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your suggestion. I did try that but it keeps taking me to this 2015 file. There are a couple other options but one takes me to a 2016 file .... there is nothing there dated 2018. I checked and all the photo's are still there in my LR folder just can't seem to get to them via LR itself.

Any other suggestions. I have a love/hate relationship with LR and currently I'm in the "hate" phase ... LOL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you think it's possible that you switched catalogs? Also, what happens if you try to import those images again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To be honest I have no idea what I did ... that is possible. I'm fairly new to LR and haven't had the time to really dive in and get myself familiar with the program

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Show us a screen capture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines