Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Workaround solution for using Google Maps widget in Adobe Muse

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

If you used Google Maps widget from Adobe Muse to build your website, you may find the Google Maps not functioning as expected, in the website. Starting from June 11, 2018 there is a change in Google Maps licensing model. This change impacts the Google Maps widget that was distributed with Adobe Muse.

See this article Google maps widget issue in Adobe Muse for a workaround solution.

Thanks,

Preran

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the original google maps widget on:   www.zahnaerzte-am-marktplatz.de

and:      www.susannewoerz.de

Since then I didn´t change to this API stuff and I´m still able to see the google maps with its functionality.

At least on mobile everything works fine.

When will this happen, that google maps won`t work anymore with that private key set ups?

Thanks in advance

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Normally,, it should stop working beginning with the 11th of June. But obviously Google decided to have a „grace period“. Additionally, it was told, that for a certain time „API free“ maps will be displayed in low resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines