• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some missing audio

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating a DVD with 5 timelines 2 of the 5 timelines won't play the audio tracks but video plays fine. They were all made on the same edit but created different sequences. I tried clearing and reimporting the edits both as a timeline and just as an asset. All the edits play in Premier pro.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of assets are you importing into Encore? Ideally, export from Premiere using the MPEG-2 DVD preset, which provides separate audio and video files as .wav and .m2v clip. No expectation of audio issues if you do it that way, as these are the exact file types Encore wants. Any other format, who knows what will happen? And as Encore WILL need to transcode any files that are not DVD-compliant, no sense giving it anything else and encoding twice, just create the right stuff to begin with.

Thanks

Jeff Pulera

Safe Harbor Computers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ditto to Jeff's questions.

What version of Premiere Pro? I assume Encore CS6?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines