3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 14, 2018 9:58 AM by JimHess

PhotoMerge Blur

automan125 Level 1

I'm trying to create a 360 spherical photo using 34 raw images I captured through my Mavic Pro drone. Everything seems to go just fine in Camera Raw except that one portion of the final image appears blurry (lower-right). The source images that cover that spot in the pano are not blurry so I'm a bit confused as to what is causing this. Anyone else have some ideas?

PanoSample.PNG

• 1. Re: PhotoMerge Blur
          JimHess Adobe Community Professional & MVP

All I can suggest is to try the different "modes" and compare. The other thing you could do is try photomerge in Photoshop itself to compare.

• 2. Re: PhotoMerge Blur
            automan125 Level 1

I've tried everything. The merge in Photoshop does work, but it doesn't do raw files.

• 3. Re: PhotoMerge Blur
              JimHess Adobe Community Professional & MVP

I have never tried a 360° panorama. Those who cannot get what they need from the panorama feature in Camera Raw or Lightroom seemed to recommend a product called Hugin. I don't know anything about it, have never tried it, but it's highly recommended. You should be able to find it with a web search.

Photoshop cannot do ANYTHING with raw files. That's why Camera Raw is for, to convert the image and prepare it for Photoshop.