• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble importing new images in a folder

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rightly or wrongly, my workflow is to create a folder and download my images to that folder on my C drive. I then import into LR from that folder. In the past, when I've added new images to that folder and went to import, I would check "import new" and only the new images would import. Now, when I tried to import new images added to a folder, I see the "loading" into LR but then as soon as the last image is seen, the thumbnail panel goes blank and the import button is greyed out. I have reset preferences to no avail.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With 'New' selected only images that haven't already been imported will be shown in import window. Try switching to 'All Photos'. The images you've imported should be displayed but will be shaded to indicate they are already in your catalog.

Edit: added screenshot

import new photos.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines