4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 14, 2018 6:48 AM by thomasd49644349

Error Message

thomasd49644349

Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 3.56.10 PM.png

Please help before I go crazy!!!

I'm working off a mAcBook Pro with a 3.1 GHz Intel Core i7 with 16 GB. Computer is a year old!

It's killing me.

Thanks!

• 1. Re: Error Message
          davidarbor Adobe Community Professional

You didn't actually say what's going on. Is this happening as soon as you start up or in the middle of a project? The ZANZIBAR error means that the render and UI threads got out of sync. If this is happening at startup then it's something I've been seeing for a while, but it's very difficult to track down. It's usually caused by scripts and/or workspaces. Are you using RenderGarden? If so, try removing that from your scripts folder, relaunching, quitting, then putting it back in. If not, try pulling out your workspace temporarily. They live here on the Mac: ~/Library/Preferences/Adobe/After Effects/15.1/ModifiedWorkspaces

• 2. Re: Error Message
            thomasd49644349 Level 1

Thanks for the reply!

It normally happens after working for about 15 minutes. Then when it appears it will constantly happen. I am not using a RenderGarden. Ill try the workspace option.

• 3. Re: Error Message
              davidarbor Adobe Community Professional

If it doesn't happen at launch then the workspace trick might not fix the issue. What exactly are you doing when the error keeps happening? Does this only happen in this project? What effects are you using?

• 4. Re: Error Message
                thomasd49644349 Level 1

Normally it happens when I'm moving positions of an object (nothing crazy). It's not like I'm using any big files or plug ins. It works for a bit and then just crashes and makes a crash folder.

I'm using Version 15.1.1 Build 12 if that matters.