Which version are you using?
And what is event for workflow triggered
- Event Type (node creation, deletion, modification, etc.)
- Type of node
- Location where event should be “watching”
- Condition (properties of the node) to match
Its on node modify. The condition is set on cq:tags==<certain_tag> .
Type= nt:unstructured Location: /content/dam(/.*/)jcr:content/metadata
Thanks for info.
I tried in AEM 6.3
1. Created workflow with only 1 process step
2. Invoked that workflow from Launcher.
3. I can see only one item in Archived(http://localhost:4502/libs/cq/workflow/admin/console/content/archive.html)
If posible can you please explain check events(http://localhost:4502/system/console/events ) and provide some more info.
Is you process acting/modifying on tags also?