• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Obtain Distribution License

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I applied for a Flash Player distribution license over 3 days ago here: https://distribute.adobe.com/mmform/index.cfm?name=distribution_form&pv=fp  and have yet to get a response.  I called Adobe support and they refused to assist me.  I messaged this Adobe employee, Divya_Gupta​ who has yet to reply to me as well.  What is wrong with this company?  They have glaring security holes in their software but, if we want to roll out updates to our endpoints, they make it impossible to obtain the patch or msi installer.

Can anyone please tell me how to get the Flash Player msi?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

[moderator:  links to unauthorized Flash Player installer files deleted]

The installl.ps1 file always has a link to the latest MSI

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The forums are user-to-user forums, not support forums.  Staff participate when they can in between their normal workload, during regular business hours.  While we attempt to respond within a timely fashion, it's not always possible.

Please private message me the Adobe ID/email address you used to apply for the distribution license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.

The email comes from noreply@adobe.com and contains an encrypted PDF file.  Sometimes spam rules and/or perimeter email scanners block the delivery of the email.  In the interim, please check your spam folders and/or perimeter email scanner quarantine folder, if in use by your organization.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[moderator:  links to unauthorized Flash Player installer files deleted]

The installl.ps1 file always has a link to the latest MSI

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not post links to sites that are not authorized to distribute Flash Player files.  Furthermore, downloading files from some random site introduces the risk of downloading malicious installer files.  This happens often.  Search the forums and you'll find people complaining about this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, thank Josh!  I had considered Chocolatey but hadn't pursued it yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi supernought

You're distribution license was approved yesterday.  I sent a private message indicating such.  Please confirm if you did, or did not receive the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines