• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing "Object States" panel in InDesign CC V13.0

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to create a gallery of images in an interactive PDF. I used to be able to do this with an interactive through the object states panel that was on the right-hand workspace area. This feature is not displaying.

Any idea how to make a looping slideshow without the object states panel? Or, where can I go to find the missing panel? (I have already reset the workspace)

Screen Shot 2018-06-14 at 5.48.57 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

You can get to the panel by choosing Window > Interactive > Object States. But it was never designed to work with interactive PDF. It work with Fixed Layout EPUB files and when publishing using Publish Online. (It could be used in SWF or DPS but those are now out-of-date.)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The object states panel is under Window > Interactive and will do you absolutely no good with PDF. MSOs are not supported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can get to the panel by choosing Window > Interactive > Object States. But it was never designed to work with interactive PDF. It work with Fixed Layout EPUB files and when publishing using Publish Online. (It could be used in SWF or DPS but those are now out-of-date.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines