Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scrolling not working on ipad Muse 2015.1

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Since I did some minor (mainly photo) edits on my Muse website, I am not able to scroll through my website anymore on any tablet. I think it must be a bug or something, as this never happened before. Any ideas? Anybody willing to have a look at my Muse file and see if it's corrupt?

Looking forward to see any suggestions.

Paul

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Paul,

Have you updated the site through In Browser editing?

Please share your site link for further investigation.

Also is there any particular reason for using so older version version of Muse?

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ankush,

Thank you for replying. Did not update the trough browsing editing - but within Muse.

www.degrotebeer.nl <http://www.degrotebeer.nl/>

Thank you for reaching out and I hope you can solve my problem.

Warm regards,

Paul

[Personal info removed by Moderator.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i think you posted the wrong url

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Apologies, I’ve just seen that scrolling on mobile is also not working...

URL is: www.degrotebeer.info

Thank you in advance.

Warm regards,

Paul Fluks

[details removed ussnorway]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul,

1st please stop posting personal details as that is against forum rules and we have to remove them

2nd your site has two layouts; a desktop and a phone... the desktop layout works for me here in Australia on Firefox and the alt phone layout (http://www.degrotebeer.info/phone/ ) mostly works on my Windows phone except for the Google map which is set wrong and blocked

I see you use anchors and assume that is what you mean by scroll i.e, that the page scrolls down to the anchor point when the menu bar items are pressed so apart from the map these work for me

p.s, sorry I don't have any tablets to test for you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Replying by email, hence the signature.

I specifically asked for tablet help, then you reply that you don’t have a tablet? This has been no use to me.

Op 19 jun. 2018 om 09:00 heeft Ussnorway <forums_noreply@adobe.com> het volgende geschreven:

Scrolling not working on ipad Muse 2015.1

created by Ussnorway in Help with using Adobe Muse CC - View the full discussion

Hi Paul,

1st please stop posting personal details as that is against forum rules and we have to remove them

2nd your site has two layouts; a desktop and a phone... the desktop layout works for me here in Australia on Firefox and the alt phone layout (http://www.degrotebeer.info/phone/ ) mostly works on my Windows phone except for the Google map which is set wrong and blocked

I see you use anchors and assume that is what you mean by scroll i.e, that the page scrolls down to the anchor point when the menu bar items are pressed so apart from the map these work for me

p.s, sorry I don't have any tablets to test for you

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10453144#10453144 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10453144#10453144

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Help with using Adobe Muse CC by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines