• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe capture : all I get is a black screen upon uploading asset

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i upload an asset, from my camera roll or any location, all I get is a black screen. I adjust the contrast, no change. I change from black ground to white, no change. I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app no luck. Problem remains.  I am working on my iPad mini3

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

I have had similar issues in the past, but typically one of the following actions (or a combination of all) seem to get it working correctly:

• Restart device

• Re-connect to wifi

• Log out of Capture

• Change library or start a new one

• Check for and update app

• Update the iOS on the device

Hope you are working now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Billy.

I'm sorry this is happening. I'm unable to reproduce this on my device, so I have a few questions:

What version of Capture are you using? And what version of IOS?

Is this happening in every module (Shapes, Colors, Brushes)? If you've only checked one will you try another and see if you get the same result?

Are you seeing a black background if, instead of importing from the Photos app, you tap the Camera icon and actually take a new photo? If you haven't tried that will you give that a try?

I'm unsure what's happening so if you could let me know what you find, I'll send the information over to the Capture team.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have had similar issues in the past, but typically one of the following actions (or a combination of all) seem to get it working correctly:

• Restart device

• Re-connect to wifi

• Log out of Capture

• Change library or start a new one

• Check for and update app

• Update the iOS on the device

Hope you are working now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines