3 Replies Latest reply on May 23, 2008 4:01 AM by Newsgroup_User

Mac projector

tnewman772
      I am trying to make a projector file for a Mac. My Flash project has a main movie into which other movies are loaded. These movies are all in a separate folder. I also have a folder full of external audio files and a folder with external video files. Where do I put these fodlers within the .app folder that Flash creates for the Mac?
        • 1. Mac projector
          cinemaduro
          I would love to know the answer to this, too. I've spent hours trying to figure this out. It seems like it should be simple. I have one main movie and an flv and two supporting swfs. The main movie opens, and is supposed to be able to play the flv, but it doesn't. Works fine with the Windows Projector.

Where are these files supposed to be re-located to make this puppy work?? Anyone know?
          • 2. Re: Mac projector
            tnewman772 Level 1
            Mine didn't work the first time I tried it, but I did it exactly the same way the next time and it worked - go figure. I just ended up burning these files/folders to my CD, and it autoruns on Windows and works on a Mac as well:

audio folder (contains audio files)
            MainMovie.app (Mac projector)
            pages folder (contains .swf files)
            video folder (contains video files)
            autorun.inf (to autorun on Windows)
            MainMovie.exe (Windows executable file)

Tracy
            • 3. Re: Mac projector
              Level 7
              Hi Tracy,

Read this

http://www.flashjester.com/index.php?section=faq_search&search=hybrid#215

Regards
              FlashJester Support Team

e. - support@flashjester.com
              w. - www.flashjester.com

"This has been one of the most impressive and thoroughly pleasant
              experiences of customer support I have ever come across - astounding!"
              Director - hedgeapple