• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blank pages not printing

Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure if this is an issue with Adobe Pro or an issue with our printer.

I'm trying to print a document where I have blank pages set-up (to create facing pages). For some reason, whenever someone prints these documents the blank pages aren't printed (which messes up the layout re:header/footer).

I can't seem to find a setting to change to prevent this from happening.

Any ideas?

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

IT came this morning to figure it out. It turned out to be a printer issue where someone from corporate decided to turn on the "suppress blank pages" on the photocopier/printer settings. No fault on Adobe for this one.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try print as image. Your printer is probably optimizing the prints in an odd fashion. Print as image is kind of work around for many problems. May be it helps also here.

Acrobat is not optimizing the prints as that.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IT came this morning to figure it out. It turned out to be a printer issue where someone from corporate decided to turn on the "suppress blank pages" on the photocopier/printer settings. No fault on Adobe for this one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm really happy to hear that... I hate those optimizations as they always turn out to be troublesome.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines