3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 18, 2018 7:52 AM by twaritar3263062

Stock trial feels scam

mattip51040812

I signed up from Adobe Stock 30-day trial - Get 10 Stock images free. | Adobe Stock

Nothing in my plan indicate that I'm on a trial. In "Plans & Products" it says that "You'll be able to manage this plan shortly."

It has already been 8 days and I'm still not able to manage my plan.

• 1. Re: Stock trial feels scam
          twaritar3263062 Adobe Employee

Hi Matti,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 9th of June 2018.

Also, when you subscribe to the Adobe Stock promo offer, it means that the first month is a free trial, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month. For more information, please refer to Legal subscription terms | Adobe

Can you please help me understand what you are looking to manage in your account so that I can help you accordingly?

Regards,

Twarita

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Stock trial feels scam
            mattip51040812 Level 1

The problem is that I can not cancel the subscription anywhere. I already requested it to be canceled from the chat support and they said that they can not and will escalate it to senior support - whatever that means.

I just want to cancel and it's no possible for me to do.

• 3. Re: Stock trial feels scam
              twaritar3263062 Adobe Employee

Hi Matti,

The case has already been escalated and will take 24-48 hours. Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Twarita

1 person found this helpful