Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF File doesn't fully convert to Excel missing lines

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

When I transfer files from PDF using the website link it misses lines on transfer to excel, usually the last line in the document

I have tried using the

https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

and also through the file. Can you help me

Thanks

Eamon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Eamon,

We're sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. As per the description above, I can understand that when you are exporting a PDF into Excel document, the last line in the document is missing, is that correct?

As you mentioned that you already tried the online URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf and the desktop application Adobe Reader but you are getting the same result with the PDF.

is it possible to share the PDF file and the exported Excel file with us so that we can test it at our end? To share the file, please use Adobe Send feature, login to https://cloud.acrobat.com/send using your Adobe ID(email) and password, upload the file, share the link to files via private message only, How Do I Send Private Message

What is the dot version of Adobe Reader installed? To identify refer to Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

is it a Mac or Windows machine and what is the version of OS installed?

What is the version of Office Suite and MS-Excel installed?

Will be waiting for your response, thanks for your time and patience thus far.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Was this issue fixed or found a solution?

Thanks in advanced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Could you please provide more details on the issue? Do you experience the issue while converting a particular file?

Are you converting PDF using desktop application or online Acrobat account? If you are using the desktop application, then share the application and OS version numbers.

Would you mind sharing the PDF with us so we can replicate the behaviour at our end?

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources