• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

API error: invalid_request

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried everything. I even verified my return url, is secure, and works, and put it in the oauth settings, and made sure I followed my api documentation.

I get this error, EVERY TIME.

I've already used a lot of my free trial time, trying to get this fixed, and need to get it working so I can do all my testing to make sure it works for what I need it to do.

Please help.

Unable to authorize access because the client configuration is invalid: invalid_request

at this url: https://secure.eu1.echosign.com/public/userMessage​

that is the error, no matter what I do.I triple and quadruple checked everything. Nothing is out of place.

I checked all the permissions are in place:

2018-06-19_0151 <- jing screenshot without any private data shown

I've had the software company that I'm using that has the adobe sign API, test it and they said everything is fine on their end,

that they've also checked other users are having no issues and they are not, so it is something on adobe's side, they think.

They logged into my server and tested everything and see no issues.

I checked the forum and tried what everyone else was able to do to get it to work, and that does not work for me.

Someone please help. I really hope this does what I need it to do. I prefer Adobe Sign over DocuSign,
which is my only other choice if this does not do what I need it to.

Thank you in advance for anyone that can help me nail this down.

My Best,

-Richard

PS> Here is the module I'm integrating the API with: Recurring Billing Extended For WHMCS - ModulesGarden Wiki

for WHMCS a billing system for hosting and products/services.

Message was edited by: Richard Jones (added integration what I'm using it for)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can ANYONE help???

Losing time on my free trial. Please help.

-Richard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines