• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Design and Web Premium CS6 serial number is wrong when installing on new computer

Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

Move this to the right thread, I did not found the right one.

We have Adobe After Effects CS6 licence issue in our company. We are registered as [emails removed by mod] or older [emails removed by mod, please use private message when being contacted by Adobe].

We are not able to move this licence to new computer. It says that licence key is wrong so I am not able to install it. I do not want to paste the key into forum. Could you verify the licence key? How should I send it to you?

Thanks.

T. Marek

Pro.Med.CS Praha a. s.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

promedp37946504  wrote

Hello.

We are not able to move this licence to new computer. It says that licence key is wrong so I am not able to install it. I do not want to paste the key into forum. Could you verify the licence key? How should I send it to you?

You should try contacting Adobe via chat:

Best would be to log-in into the account where you registered the product. You will even find there your license key...

You can ask for a new password, if your old password is unknown, but you will need acc

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the InDesign forum the After Effects is After Effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

promedp37946504  wrote

Hello.

You should try contacting Adobe via chat:

Best would be to log-in into the account where you registered the product. You will even find there your license key...

You can ask for a new password, if your old password is unknown, but you will need access to the e-mail.

There was, however, also a message sent to friendly Adobe Staff to get help for you. When Adobe staff contacts you, be sure to check that they have the Staff label attached and the Adobe logo near their name. If that's not the case, they are not Adobe.

License issues can only be solved by Adobe. As this is a user to user forum (mainly), we can only give advice on how best getting help.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello. This one helped. I was able to click-through to the chat with Adobe support. They verified that licence is not blocked and can be used. But it still did not work. I tried install trial and than activate with our licence key. And there we go - the licence is for czech language only. It would be nice to by able to know it before installing the trial. But now an app is working fine. Thank You for your suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

T. Marek, sorry you are facing errors when installing After Effects CS6 on the new computer.  I reviewed the e-mail address you used to post to this public forums but there is no After Effects CS6 registered under that account.

T. Marek, what operating system are you installing After Effects CS6 on?  Have you verified you are using the registered serial number at http://www.adobe.com/?  Information on how to locate your registered serial numbers can be found at Find your serial number .

The software titles you have registered under your account are for the Czech language.  If the registration for After Effects CS6 is the same language then you can download the retail installation files from Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 applications .

If you have confirmed that you are entering the registered serial number then see Error: "The serial number is not valid for this product" | Adobe Creative Suite for details on how to resolve a valid serial number from not being accepted.

If you have any questions, T. Marek, please update this public forum discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Downloading, Installing, Setting Up forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am really, really sorry. I totally mixed it up. We have been solving alot of troubles with Adobe products last day. And this one is about Adobe CS6 Design and Web Premium. It is not about Adobe After Effects CS6.

I contacted Adobe support via chat and we will probably solve that by that way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to edit the subject of this thread?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update, T. Marek.  Yes, you are welcome to update the discussion title as the original poster.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines