• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why email is now sending a link

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why the hell did you guys change the email feature to now send only a link rather than the actual PDF file??! It was great as it was where it would actually put in the subject line of the PDF and it put it as an attachment. 

It's stupid now if you do share a copy and it doesn't put in the file as subject line, etc

It is stupid now put the old feature back!

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2018 Jun 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tota agree I send all of my drivers their work via the pdf and now they are struggling and it was great before.

please please put it back as before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree, put it back the way it was.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agee - sending a link is totally useless for what I use this app for. my company‘s computers will not open the link. If it’s not put back to the way it was I will simply have to delete this app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.  I need to email the PDF  .Sending the link requires me to then go in to the Adobe site, click on the link and then email the PDF.  

Please change it back to the way it was.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought it was my phone or a bug.  Glad to see I have company on this bone headed move.

if they don’t change it back, I’ll delete it and find a different one.  Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you need to send the PDF as an attachment, please select the "Share a copy" option when you click on Share icon.

Then you can select your mail account from the option provided.

It will attach the PDF to the email account.

When you use the "Email" option to share the file, it creates a link to PDF.

The receiver then can simply click on the link provided in the email and open/download the PDF.

You can share your feedback on this over here Scan iOS Feature Request and Bug Report Form.

Let us know if you have any questions or need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But now also is Not the Filename in the E-Mail-Subject.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow, it has to include the original PDF in the email not a linked file...this will not work for me or Calfrac Oulfield Services Ltd., why do you want to force everyone to upload the files to your servers, this is not ethical and will not work. Please fix this problem...Thank You

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines