It's possible you're exporting with codecs not available on those PCs. Pull that thread.
Thanks, I've tried XDCAM H264, YouTube and export to phone On all of them sometimes the sound doesn't play and other times the video, on Windows Strange thing is they will play on an Android and I've made sure that sound and video exports I'm really stumped by it Not even Google can vind someone with the same problem.
Let's do this. Eliminate the export settings as a variable a choose H.264 as the Format and Match Settings - Adaptive High Bitrate as the Preset. That will work everywhere.
Next, install either PotPlayer or VLC on the Windows systems for video playback. (Windows Media Player and QuickTime are the two worst players out there. Never use them.)
Thank you!! Part of your answer worked for me. My company does not allow installation of any other software like video players etc. I also initially did not want to use :H.264 as the Format and Match Settings - Adaptive High Bitrate as the Preset". as it makes the file size to being for our eLearning system and I have to use you tube or Twitter compression to get the right size file.
However, I then tried your advice "H.264 as the Format and Match Settings - Adaptive High Bitrate as the Preset" and it worked even though the file size was to beg. Immediately after the above higher bitrate export I uses my YouTube and Twitter ones again and then it worked on Windows machines again. I think your settings you advices "pointed the arteries" and cleared up my problem. Thank you so much for helping me.
Cheers from a cold Johannesburg South Africa!