• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ability to change Widget without redoing all over

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems like a 4 year old  feature request. Are you folks doing any development. Should I consider other options ?? Check this thread - Echosign Widget - change counter-signer?

Also really annoying that Name of Widget can't be changed. It automatically picks it up from Filename and there is no way to change it...

Jobi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

An internal ticket for customer requested feature has been opened to let the users change the counter-signers.

Regarding the name of the widget, You should be able to change the name, although its pre-populated with the filename.

Thanks

Sameer Puri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks.. for opening the ticket

On Changing Widget Name - Can you tell me exact steps. I don't see it. Only options are "get code" "edit"- Edits the fields not title..

Thanks

Jobi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines