• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

changing brush size by dragging in windows

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i think i need to set something (like a preference maybe) so that when i hold down alt+right button and drag i can change my brush size.  and isn't there another setting so that when you drag up/down it changing opacitiy?  left/right for size?

at any rate - mine is not doing anything when i drag....up down left or right.

thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In windows PC, Alt +  Right Mouse -drag left right to decrease/ increase brush size, and up/down decrease/ increase brush hardness.

To restore preferences please follow this link:

Preferences in Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the preferences information did not work.  not sure if it makes a difference but i'm running cs6 not cc.

i guess i should have asked - is it preference or something else that defines that you can hold down a key or combo and the right mouse button and drag left or right to change the brush size and up or down to change the hardness?

thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines