• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I embed a PDF documents into one PDF??

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want them to look like hyperlinks that can be clicked on which will open up the PDF that is attached. I have previously done this successfully but I can't seem to find the "Go to another page" action anymore. I have attached a picture of what I'm trying to do, please advise.EmbedPDF.png

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use Go to a Page View. Navigate into the attachment. Click Set Link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That doesn't work. So I've got the pdf files under the attachment pane on the document but when I click on the links on the table, the pdf file doesn't open up. I'm assuming I need to link them somehow and when I link them on my desktop it works, BUT when I email the document and open it up on another computer, the links don't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you set the link exactly as I described, to a PAGE OF AN OPEN ATTACHMENT? This is the only way.

On the other computer are you viewing it in Reader, Acrobat, a browser, an email app, what? I'm not asking what is installed, but what is the actual app you are in when you see the page and click the link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is, you must link to the opened attachment, NOT another copy of the file which you attached. Click the link tool, open the attachment, go to page, set link IN THAT ORDER.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines