Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving to Monthly plan

Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have most clients on Yearly plan and now I want to move to monthly plan ahead

The system popup keeps encouraging on moving to monthly plan in advance however there's no simple way to switch

Screen Shot 2018-06-21 at 10.50.30 am.png

When I try to toggle from Yearly to Monthly it just shows the monthly pricing based on current plan and only way I can switch to "monthly" plan is to select some other plan (how dumb is this) and also it won't let me use existing credit card details saved. Which means I have to ring up all clients to get their credit card details.

BC system always been non-sense from day 1 and still doing the same thing when they're closing

TOPICS
Going live

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there still ANY Adobe rep still in the forums?

I need to move clients to monthly but can't because of the non-option to do that!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This platform's admin side always has been a joke and now no one answers to this question. Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines