• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop is on the fritz

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a major issue with Photoshop as you can see with the video.

Also whenever I open a photo from a file the tool bar for photoshop never pops up automically. Illustrator or InDesign tool bar is always present. I have to go to my bottom apps bar and click on photoshop for it so show up.

Solutions????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about this, could you please let us know which exact version of Photoshop you're working on and which operating system are you using?

Also, could you please try resetting the preferences of Photoshop and let us know if it helps with the issue?

Preferences in Photoshop

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop 2018 CC 19.1.5

Macbook Pro 2015

macOS High Sierra 10.13.5

The reset fixed the video issue but I am still having issue with the interface. Anytime I open a new file the photoshop interface doesn't pop up with the file open. Even when I click on the image the photoshop window is not showing. I have to click on the app icon in th ebottom bar for it to show up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines