Exit

Photoshop script

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone can help.

We have a t shirt printing company, and we have over 1000 different designs that we would like to advertise on t shirts. I have heard there is a way that I can run a script on photoshop so that I can set the main image to a blank t shirt, and then automate all of the designs to be layered individually onto the t shirt, and save the files, therefore giving me 1000 different t shirt pictures with all designs. Can any one help me do this?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

The process you're looking to do is actually relatively simple. A script may not be necessary when and Action will do.

Essentially the acton will open the design file, place the t-shirt file and then close with saving.

A few things would make it easier

1. all design files are the same size

2. all the designs are placed in the same location on shirt file.

if you need help writing an action PM me with a few sample files including the t-shirt image.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The process you're looking to do is actually relatively simple. A script may not be necessary when and Action will do.

Essentially the acton will open the design file, place the t-shirt file and then close with saving.

A few things would make it easier

1. all design files are the same size

2. all the designs are placed in the same location on shirt file.

if you need help writing an action PM me with a few sample files including the t-shirt image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi friend. Thanks for the nice Video. Can you help me with a script that can automate texture change in a mockup? Please check the below and see if it will be possible in this situation Thanks Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjHllyYGwhc Demo PSD:https://goo.gl/zUBqD2 My email: Nkrabea5ds@gmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you need someone who can do it - I have few years scripting ability to do automation this way 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi friend. Can you help me with a script that can automate texture change in a mockup? Please check the below and see if it will be possible in this situation Thanks Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjHllyYGwhc Demo PSD:https://goo.gl/zUBqD2 My email: Nkrabea5ds@gmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Write another steps to make it easier to understand since only video is not enough for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another option is to use variables:

Creating data-driven graphics in Photoshop

Working with Variables in Photoshop « Julieanne Kost's Blog

Depending on the T-shirt image, you may need to use displacement maps and other options like layer blending to add highlights/shadows etc. to make things look realistic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines