• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Email verification problem

Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been happily using Adobe Scan for iOS since February 2018 with no problems. This week it started giving me an error message stating that my email is not verified and I should check my email for a verification link. There is no way to request a new email with a verification link. Also, I have already verified email! Online, it states that my email is verified. I have tried deleting and downloading the app again with no luck. I normally use this app throughout the day to scan, and can no longer do so as I cannot access the scans. My new scans are not showing up on my online account, so the only access I have to them is through the app.

How can I get the app to realize my email is verified????Adobe_email verified PROOF.jpg

TOPICS
Download and install , iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maiaw,

As you get the error message to very the email, did you make any changes recently to the account?

Can you share the screenshot of the screen when you receive the error message?

Please let us know when exactly do you get this error message.

Does it appear when you open the application or when you try to email the scanned file?

Please also share the application and OS version installed on your device.

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the exact same message.  I have confirmed, by logging into my Adobe app on my computer, that my email is verified.  I just started receiving this error message this week.

No matter what I do (deleting the app, restarting the app, etc.), I keep getting a "email unverified.  Please check your email address" message.  I am using iOS 11.4 and Adobe Scan version 18.06.19.

Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi,

I did not make any changes before this started occurring; I suspect it started happening after Adobe Scan started using a link when "emailing" instead of attaching the PDF to the email. I receive the error message when I am trying to email the scan to myself so I can work with it.

Since it started happening, I tried deleting and re-installing the app, and I also added 2-step verification online; this allowed me to use the app as normal for a few hours. However, the next morning the app deleted all of my old scans from my phone. They are still online, but none of the new scans I am doing are showing up on my account online.

I am using Adobe Scan 18.06.19 and iOS 11.2.6. I have posted a screenshot of the error message below.

Adobe error message.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maiaw,

We have tried to replicate the issue at our end, however, it works fine.

Could you please confirm if you are using the same email address to log-in on both (the Adobe account and the Adobe Scan application)?

Did you check your email account, if you received any verification link recently?

Please let us know when exactly do you receive this error message.

Share the exact steps you do.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I am using the same email for the Adobe account and the Adobe Scan application. In addition, the only other email I could be using is my alternate email. Both my primary and alternate email on the account are listed as verified online.

I have discovered that, while trying to "email" a PDF results in the same error message, if I select "share a copy" it will work. So the bug is still there but I figured a way around it.

Maia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I cas exactly getting the same problem with the same error message, and I’ve finally found a solution.

Go on the webpage https://accounts.adobe.com/account and see the settings of your account, you can regenerate a new link to verify your account!

By this way, the pb will be solved.

Image.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestion! The problem is that, since my profile lists my email as verified, I don't have an option to re-send a verification link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. And I confirm that I didn’t change any settings or use a different email address. Like others in this thread it just started happening after being able to do it successfully since I first installed months ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Could you please confirm if the error message only appears when you try to share the PDF using "Email" option.

Also, let us know if you are using the same email account on your device that you have verified on Adobe.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2018 Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi,

I just checked and I receive the error message if I try to "share link" or "email" the scan. The only way to get around the bug is to select "share a copy."

To clarify my earlier comment, the email on my device is my alternate email on my Adobe account, which--according to my online account with Adobe--is listed as verified (as is the primary email). Additionally, I was using this device, email, and app combination to send scans to my primary email for 4 months before it became a problem.

Hope this helps.

Maia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the information Maia!

We are currently investigating the root cause of the issue.

Could you please share your Adobe ID in a private message with us?

Also, let us know if you have added an alternate email address in Adobe account.

To initiate a private message, take help of the steps mentioned here How Do I Send Private Message

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2021 Jun 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Was this resolved? I have the problem too and can't find a way to fix it. Come on Adobe - not great service this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines