• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF Poof

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My MacBookPro, circa 2000, running High Sierra 10.13.5 and Adobe Acrobat, suddenly will not open PDFs attached to inbound emails. I have tried reloading Acrobat, but am having trouble on the Adobe site. After step 2 in the 3 step download process, am transferred to a page selling Adobe's picture service and given no option but to sign up for it. Download does not complete. I have also tried a complete removal of power from computer, router, etc., to no avail.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

Not a solution: For what it's worth your Macbook Pro is much newer than 2000. It was introduced in 2006, and only Macbook Pros from 2010 or later can run High Sierra. While old, all applicable models have 4GB or more of RAM, so that should not be an issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's your version of Acrobat?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Acrobat Reader DC. Version 2018.011.20040. I

Incidentally my MacBookPro is from c.2010, not 2000. A typo.

WJM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not a solution: For what it's worth your Macbook Pro is much newer than 2000. It was introduced in 2006, and only Macbook Pros from 2010 or later can run High Sierra. While old, all applicable models have 4GB or more of RAM, so that should not be an issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines