• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dynamic build of createjs?

Explorer ,
Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hands down, createjs is awesome. But for me (building html5 banners for googles display network) 187KB (or 47KB compressed) are often way to much since Google doesnt accepts external scripts (for a good reason). So as I mostly do not use all features of createjs I wanna know if it is possible to build the library dynamicly with only the needed functions for my very own project? I guess this would dramatcly reduce the scriptsize and speed up my banners loading time. Any hints?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

CreateJS library is already available on major ad networks including google. So, it won't matter even if you use the full library as it wouldn't add to your ad's file-size.

You just need to change the CreateJS url in the published file from animate with the ad network's CreateJS url.

eg: CreateJS links for google DoubleClick can be found here:

DoubleClick hosted JavaScript libraries - DoubleClick Creative Solutions Help

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 24, 2018 Jun 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, can you explain your answer in detail please? I dont wanna build up createjs by its source on my own. I wanna do this automaticly within animateCC for e.g. if I dont use a tween, it shouldnt include the tweening-classes in the build.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CreateJS library is already available on major ad networks including google. So, it won't matter even if you use the full library as it wouldn't add to your ad's file-size.

You just need to change the CreateJS url in the published file from animate with the ad network's CreateJS url.

eg: CreateJS links for google DoubleClick can be found here:

DoubleClick hosted JavaScript libraries - DoubleClick Creative Solutions Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sheeeee, didnt know that. Thanks man!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines