2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 17, 2018 8:14 AM by mk1869

How to export to multiple videos from a single movie file

mk1869 Level 1

Hello, I am trying to export multiple videos from a single video to project on multiple screens set side by side. For example, like the following image,  I want to divide an MP4 file to 8 MP4 files. The each exported video shall be divided by grids and contiguous each other.

I would appreciate it if any of you would help me by letting me know how to do it. Thanks.

Grids.png

• 1. Re: How to export to multiple videos from a single movie file
          jasontcox Adobe Community Professional

This will likely take a bit of work and math. Youre going to have to manually make 8 separate sequences. What is your original clip's resolution? Let's assume 1920x1080. Each sequence will need to be 480x270. Then you'll drop the same clip into each sequence (and do not allow it to change the sequence properties when you do so. Then the REAL math begins. lol. You'll need to move all 8 images in thee 8 sequences to get the appropriate 1/8 of the image into the frame. The Position of the top left corner would be 960, 540. The one to the right of it would be 480, 540. Then 0, 540, then -480, 540. Bottom row would be the same string of X values but the wY values will all be -270. Voila!

• 2. Re: How to export to multiple videos from a single movie file
            mk1869 Level 1

Hi jasontcox, thank you very much. Excuse me for the belated response. Your answer is very helpful.