• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CC - No Internet

Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am relocating to a very rural area. Internet is NOT available in this area that is suitable for anything. My iMac will be stationed in the no internet zone, but I will have a laptop as well that can travel to internet locations.

If if I have CC installed on my laptop and my iMac, will my iMac still need to be connected if my licenses are verified on the laptop?

if both need to be connected to the internet, is there a way to download a verification key on the laptop and transfer to the iMac? The iMac is the workhorse and will stay in the studio.

Any my help is appreciated.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

oh sure.  only subscription verification is needed.  no software is transferred (unless you were updating an adobe program or sync'g files).

if you have mobile phone service and a data plan, you could use your phone for a hotspot. 

if you have a monthly subscription, you'll need to verify a current subscription every 30 days.  if you have an annual subscription (paid yearly), you only need to verify every 99 days.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there's no work-around to having your imac connect to the internet, at least, periodically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any idea how much data is needed for the ‘periodic’ connection that is needed? Something I could potentially use an LTE hotspot for?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

oh sure.  only subscription verification is needed.  no software is transferred (unless you were updating an adobe program or sync'g files).

if you have mobile phone service and a data plan, you could use your phone for a hotspot. 

if you have a monthly subscription, you'll need to verify a current subscription every 30 days.  if you have an annual subscription (paid yearly), you only need to verify every 99 days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines