• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC Annual plan...

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I purchase the Photoshop CC Annual plan can I downgrade and use an older version of Photoshop – to use with my MacBook Pro version 10.10 (like I was able to do when I had full membership of 'Creative Cloud' previously)

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Your welcome, Stevenh38334489.  If you do proceed with the Creative Cloud Individual membership please update this discussion, Stevenh38334489.  I would be interested to hear what your current experience is with Mac OS 10.10.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stevenh38334489, this should be possible with an individual Photoshop plan. I would strongly recommend using your Photoshop membership on a computer which does meet the system requirements of both the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application and Photoshop CC.  By using Mac OS 10.10 you will not receive the latest updates for either application.

For a complete list of system requirements see Photoshop system requirements .  Your Photoshop CC plan does allow for installation on both Mac and Windows operating systems. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have the luxury of just updating my computer (thanks for the reply though)

i'd need to know – before I pay for it, if this would be DEFINITELY possible just the Photoshop CC Annual plan...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stevenh38334489, my understanding is that older versions are only available to full Creative Cloud memberships.  With an older operating system, you should be offered an older version of the Creative Cloud desktop app and an older version of the CC apps, but I have no way to verify if this will be available through an individual membership or not.

Access to older applications is one of the primary benefits of a full Creative Cloud membership.  If the current Mac cannot go beyond Mac OS 10.10 then I would recommend looking at a different solution.  Even the current release of Photoshop Elements requires Mac OS 10.11 or later.

If you do decide to proceed you can always cancel your Creative Cloud Individual plan if it does not give you the required options under Mac OS 10.10.  Details on how to cancel a Creative Cloud membership can be found at How to cancel your Adobe Creative Cloud plan or membership .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2018 Jun 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jeff

Sent from Outlook<http://aka.ms/weboutlook>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your welcome, Stevenh38334489.  If you do proceed with the Creative Cloud Individual membership please update this discussion, Stevenh38334489.  I would be interested to hear what your current experience is with Mac OS 10.10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines