• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

editing identity plate, fonts cutting off anyone other than me having this problem?

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to change the identity plate font to sign painter font. The descenders get cut off. Anyone having the same problem????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Myanny,

Sorry about the delay in our response. As you've mentioned that editing the identity plate in Lightroom are cutting off fonts unexpectedly.

Could you please let us know the exact version of Lightroom you're using?

Also, what is your monitor screen resolution and the does the issue occurs with default system fonts as well?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC version 7.4 Camera RAW 10.4 Screen resolution is 1920 x 1080 It only does it with Sign Painter Font when printing out of Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the "Sign Painter" font a default system font you've installed it later? I do not have such font installed to reproduce the issue.

I'll look for similar fonts and let you know if the issue is reproducible. However, if the problem persists only with. this specific font then it is most probably an issue with the font itself.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No Sign Painter is one of the Adobe fonts

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was printing cards today and it is still doing it.

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines