• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 2017, Mac OS 10.10, Palettes stay when switching screens?

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded from Photoshop CS6 to Photoshop CC 2017.  When I switch screens (using Mission Control with a keyboard shortcut or swiping) the palettes all remain on the screen until I click somewhere else on the screen.  This behavior did not and does not happen with CS6?  I have tried all the suggestions from the Forum relating to the Mission Control Settings.  If Photoshop CC is on it's own screen this happens...

I have a video, but no way to upload?  I could Email it if it would help?  If anybody has any idea how I could stop this behavior, it would be much appreciated?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

«I have a video, but no way to upload» -> Did you hear about the platform called youtube? and also theres a video-upload icon on top of the editor menu here.

«I just upgraded from Photoshop CS6 to Photoshop CC 2017» -> better use 2020 now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

The difficult part is that few people still use 10.10.

And I think that 10.10 mission control is different from the current specification.
Are you using an application frame?

--
Susumu Iwasaki

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines