3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 17, 2008 12:03 PM by Newsgroup_User

hish resolution flash 5760*1200

b.vandenberg
      Hi,

For a client I am developing a high res flash presentation. The presentation should be shown fullscreen on three 1920x1200 displays (5760*1200). My first idea was to create a container with a height and width of 50% (2880*600), load three 1920*1200 movies in it and scale them to 50 percent.

The total swf should then run in a flashplayer (inside a Delphi shell) on a 200% width and height, which theoretically fills the screens.

This strategy works for the total height, but not the width. The third movie is cut off at 4080px. I assume 4080px is the maximum width for the flashplayer, but I can't find this information anywhere on the net.

Does anyone have ideas on how to fill the gigantic resolution with flash content? I know about developing three movies and letting them talk via a localConnection. This is an option, but if possible I would like to hold everything in one container.

Cheers,

Bart

• 1. Re: hish resolution flash 5760*1200
          Level 7
          Hi Bart,

You might want to try FlashJester Jugglor.

Jugglor will allow you to

1. change the screen resolution according to what you've set it on startup
          2. Use our full screen option and see if this helps.

Its worth giving it a try. Download a FREE evaluation copy from

http://www.jugglor.com

Regards
          FlashJester Support Team

e. - support@flashjester.com
          w. - www.flashjester.com

"This has been one of the most impressive and thoroughly pleasant
          experiences of customer support I have ever come across - astounding!"
          Director - hedgeapple

• 2. Re: hish resolution flash 5760*1200
            b.vandenberg Level 1
            Thanks for the reply. After a first try I do not think flashjester is the right tool. The movie still gets chopped off at the 4080 edge. Or did I overlook some settings?
            • 3. Re: hish resolution flash 5760*1200
              Level 7
              Try setting

Setup Settings -> Windows Settings -> Stretch movie to fit window

Hope it works.

--
              Regards
              FlashJester Support Team

e. - support@flashjester.com
              w. - www.flashjester.com

"This has been one of the most impressive and thoroughly pleasant
              experiences of customer support I have ever come across - astounding!"
              Director - hedgeapple