• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Source Material Only Plays 1 Second

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2018 Jun 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone! First, I should start with the fact that I am very new to computers and even newer to Premiere Pro. In terms of experience I only have about a couple of weeks of Premiere under my belt. I have used it a couple of times and have googled anything that I did not understand or had a problem with. This problem however is something that I cant find any search results on. When I try to import media for source material onto Premiere it only has one second of the source material that originally is way longer. Any search result online that I have found closely regarding this issue is for Mac users only and I have a PC. It is quite infuriating because I am unable to do anything in Premiere because of this issue. Please respond or a computer monitor may be smashed in the process. Thank you in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a bug.  Elgato capture footage is affected and perhaps other footage.

Update has been described as out "soon."

Link to uservoice bug reports:

https://forums.adobe.com/message/10405924#10405924

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stan, let me tell ya something. I have never been in love with a man before... but you? You just might test my sexuality. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, I'm hot!

As you can see by the linked thread, the bug was introduced after 12. O. 1. But note that if you revert to that version, it will not open a project saved in 12.1 or 12.1.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines