6 Replies Latest reply on Jun 26, 2018 5:07 PM by PixelOnePrid

Premiere Pro Crashing on Export

PixelOnePrid Level 1

I have a project that continuously crashes after it reaches around 5-10% of the export. It is a longer sequence, around 1.5 hours, and the export initially says it should take around 3-4 hours. It eventually shoots up to 11+ hours and then stops all progress around the 5-10% mark. It stays there for a while until I close the program or my computer crashes. I have been through this process several times. One interesting thing about the project is it is almost entirely a green screen key.

Troubleshooting I have already tried:

-Exporting short chunks of the export (same problem, I've tried as little as 5 minutes of the sequence and it still crashes)

-Creating a new sequence. I have copied over everything identically for a new sequence and it still has the same issue

-Creating a new project and importing the sequence. I run into the same problem

-Switching from GPU Acceleration CUDU to Software renderer (I've tried both and both haven't solved the problem)

-Removing all effects (I kept the exact same project, just removed all of the effects and it still had the same problem)

-Encoding the clip to a new format thinking maybe the old file was corrupt. That doesn't appear to be the problem as the new file still had the same issue.

-Clearing my Media Cache

-Exporting from Media Encoder

Other things to note:

-This is exclusive to just this project. I can work on other projects just fine.

-It is not just the export that I have problems with, sometimes even when I just open up the project and try to look at different frames the program crashes on me

Screenshot of my timeline:

Screenshot (2).png

Computer Specs:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight-Core Processor 3.70 GHz

RAM: 32GB

GPU: GTX 1070

Running Windows 10 Pro