• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add shapefiles as new layer to a georeferenced PDF

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2018 Jun 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've found instruction on how to do this, but they don't seem to work in my hands.

I load a georeferenced shaded raster PDF.  It responds correctly to geo tools like geographic location coordinates, draw path, etc.  I then I highlight to layer and use the dropdown list to add layer and look for the shapefile in the working folder and "*.shp" doesn't show up in the type file dropdown.

I'm using Acrobat Pro DC.

Thank you,

Hank

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Hello Hank,

Sorry for the trouble, please refer to the following Adobe articles and discussion and try the suggestions marked as "Helpful" as those suggestions have fixed the issue for other users Importing Shapefiles into a georeferenced pdf

Geo Tagging pdf Documents

Acrobat help says I can import a shapefile but there is not option to in Acrobat XI was this feature removed?

Geospatial PDFs, Adobe Acrobat

Make sure that you have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, check for any pending u

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Hank,

Sorry for the trouble, please refer to the following Adobe articles and discussion and try the suggestions marked as "Helpful" as those suggestions have fixed the issue for other users Importing Shapefiles into a georeferenced pdf

Geo Tagging pdf Documents

Acrobat help says I can import a shapefile but there is not option to in Acrobat XI was this feature...

Geospatial PDFs, Adobe Acrobat

Make sure that you have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, check for any pending updates from help>check for updates, reboot the machine after updating Acrobat Pro.

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines