• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Destination Export Folder not selectable.

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2018 Jun 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I export my files, I usually select 'export to'>'specific folder' and I choose my folder in the Export Location tab. The last while when I would like to select my destination folder, the first folder I click on gets set as the destination folder ( for instance, I would like to export to desktop>my documents>business photos but if I click on 'my documents', it gets set as destination folder). I have to move my correct destination to my desktop to be able to export to it.

I also don't have a drop down menu in list view so it doesn't help to just change the view.

Hope someone can help me out!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 24, 2018 Jun 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you click (single-click) on my documents, you should be able to then select a sub-folder (and a sub-sub-folder after that) if you so desire. This is a standard operating system dialog box.

So when you single-click on 'my documents', that dialog box should remain open for additional selections.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines