Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Contributor ,
Jun 24, 2018 Jun 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having difficulties entering the contributor portfolio page. After entering the password it is either 403 or ERR_CONNECTION_RESET.   Sometimes can't even enter the pass/login page. The problem is kinda on and off. Complained, tried variations as cleaning cookies, turning on and off brandmauer, antivirus, etc. Yet the problem persists for about 2-3 months or so.  

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

I have browsers Chrome and Mazila. through them to connect failed. I installed Tor Browser

everything works through it. checked 2 times. Good luck. if this solves your problem even more

>Вторник, 26 июня 2018, 13:07 +03:00 от GMMaria <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

>403 созданный GMMaria в Adobe Stock Contributors - Посмотреть полную дискуссию

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

72 views and no response...  looks scary. have you found a solution? I still can't access the sale/portfolio pages. Going to change browser today. will see if it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon. I have this happening, too, 72 hours. I can not go to my account and when you click on the button-sell, there is an error - (could not go to the site, exceeded the waiting time for a response from the site). I read on the forum that this could be due to suspicious activity on your account and then block. (Hopefully not always.) How much time will Adobe spend figuring out that I'm not a hacker?

>Вторник, 26 июня 2018, 6:41 +03:00 от GMMaria <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

>403 created by GMMaria in Adobe Stock Contributors - View the full discussion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the problem several times (on and off) by now and not only on Adobe Stock, but on Getty too, tried various ways to enter, complained to both Co. Getty works stable now. Adobe still kinda blinking. So I guess it is something tech-related.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really hope that this is a technical failure at all. and everything will work soon. look at the attached photo. I can't even get into Adobe cloud's account. it is unlikely that this is due to the blocking of the account

Fotolia

>Вторник, 26 июня 2018, 10:37 +03:00 от GMMaria <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2387527 I've found something here. Similar problem. Haven't tried yet. Please, let me know if anything helped you. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have browsers Chrome and Mazila. through them to connect failed. I installed Tor Browser

everything works through it. checked 2 times. Good luck. if this solves your problem even more

>Вторник, 26 июня 2018, 13:07 +03:00 от GMMaria <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

>403 созданный GMMaria в Adobe Stock Contributors - Посмотреть полную дискуссию

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THanks for the info. Will try it too. ))))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well... Looks as you have found a solution. After series of roadsighns and busses I was able enter my account too. Don't know if upload is functioning, haven't checked it yet, but everything else looks good. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great!. Good for you. What country do you live in? I am from Russia. Is this a problem all over the world?)

>Вторник, 26 июня 2018, 14:10 +03:00 от GMMaria <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Russia, Moscow. )))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have access to VPN and can log in through a different country you may want to give that a try as some contributors when faced with the same issue have found success this way. I'm not aware of any issues on our end affecting your access to the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

спасибо!

>Вторник, 26 июня 2018, 18:15 +03:00 от MatHayward <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

>403 созданный MatHayward в Adobe Stock Contributors - Посмотреть полную дискуссию

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for the info. we've found a solution (Tor browser). if it won't be working I'll try your advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I, too, can not enter my profile and portfolio. Сan it be account lockout?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon. I don't understand one thing. Why should we, like fortune tellers, have any idea what happened to us? Why Adobe no letters in the mail about blocking or some other problem because of which we are not able to get into the account's? I received a letter that my problem is solved and the request is closed. sent from Adobe the link can I turn a personal account and again I see the access denied error

maybe we're not the problem. maybe it's Adobe's problem. but why would they be embarrassed to say that and then just dump it on us?

>Вторник, 26 июня 2018, 10:24 +03:00 от les_am <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

>403 созданный les_am в Adobe Stock Contributors - Посмотреть полную дискуссию

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear your frustration in addition to mine. But I noticed too that they report that problem is solved earlier then it is really gone. Sometimes day or two. Maybe it is related to sever or computer reload and updates. Timing in user informing needs to be adjusted too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines