• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to use presets, looks, lut in Clip

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've spent the whole day searching every forum, google articles, and even the desktop app itself and can't find the answer. I see youtube videos from Adobe themselves using personal looks in their clip library/assets but I can't figure out how to add them. Hue and Capture doesn't work for this because this feature is discontinued. When I export a LUT from lightroom, or a  .look or .cube from Premier Pro Desktop it will not allow me to add it to the Library or Adobe Assets (same thing).

How in the world can I figure this out? It is driving me MAD.

Help please!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Which references are you finding?  I suspect that those are old versions of the software in those tutorials.

Using Lr Mobile for LUT?  I have never seen that reference, but it seems interesting. Do you have a source tutorial?

Which "desktop app itself" are you referring to?

The intended PrClip workflow is Clip > Pr.

Although it would be cool to have it work in reverse, I think a movie is the only way to get data back into Clip.

*Clip hasn't been updated in a while.

See my post about #Rush as an opti

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which references are you finding?  I suspect that those are old versions of the software in those tutorials.

Using Lr Mobile for LUT?  I have never seen that reference, but it seems interesting. Do you have a source tutorial?

Which "desktop app itself" are you referring to?

The intended PrClip workflow is Clip > Pr.

Although it would be cool to have it work in reverse, I think a movie is the only way to get data back into Clip.

*Clip hasn't been updated in a while.

See my post about #Rush as an option: Re: Adding Library/Creating Library

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines