• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish Service Mark up to date misses images

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running LR7 (Classic) 7.3.1 on Windows/10.

Recently (perhaps since 7.3 but perhaps a bit before that), When I open a Publish Service collection and select several or all images in the "Modified Photos to Re-Publish" section, then right click on one of them and select 'Mark as up to date',  it moves some of them to the "Published" section but not all of them.  I have to then right click and "mark as up to date" again on the remaining ones and sometimes repeat one or two more times in order to get them all.

Is this a known problem?  If there a known solution?   If not, any ideas before I report it to Adobe?

thanks -- Dan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds a bit buggy - can you set up a new service and see if it happens there? Also where are you publishing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi cmgap,

I was able to replicate the problem with a brand new Pub Srv. This one was just to my Hard Drive (rather than a web site) and indeed it too exhibited the same issue.

I took around 50 images, put them in the Pub Srv and published.  Then I added a red color label to about half of them which moved them to the “republish” section.  I then selected them all those in the republish section and used the “Mark as up to date” tool.  All but around 5 moved to the “Published” section.  But then over the next 3 or 4 seconds another 4 or 5 which had moved jumped back from the Published section to the “modified” section as I watched (while not doing anything). 

It’s like something going on in the background was marking them as re-changed.  I wonder if this could be related to some of them belonging to synced collections and the synch to the cloud background process is somehow marking them as modified? To test this, I repeated the process but before setting them as “up to date” I waited for the sync process to finish, then paused syncing and then marked them to “up to date” but yet again not all of them moved to the published section.  So, perhaps, cloud syncing may not be involved. 

I should note that the number not moved is random as is the specific images

Is anyone else able to replicate this problem?

Dan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines