• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crashing when using highlighter

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have read a number of posts discussing the issue of Acrobat DC crashing when trying to highlight text. I have tried (wasted time) some of the suggestions but nothing works. I checked, and there are no new updates (using version 18.011.20040).

I have started using this method as I move toward a paperless office, but the crashing makes it difficult to continue using.

What is Adobe doing to handle this issue? Will it ever be fixed so that we do not need to spend (waste) time with purported fixes that do not work? This appears to have been going on for long enough where there should have been an update to correct the issue.

HELP!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are other people who are experiencing this problem as well. Please vote for this bug and add your comments here: Acrobat crashes frequently when using highlighter on large scanned PDF – Share your feedback on Acro...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines