• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD Publish link issues after big update

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the big update last week (June 2018). Now the Publish link is not working.

When you update a already publish link it starts and gets stuck on 75% and does nothing. When it do update is not the latest changes you made. The screen render/graphic does not update to what you change on the screen in the file. I have a file I open and when I go to update the link its fails and there is a 24 hr delay.

And when I "save as" the xd file to a new version and update the link it seem to be stuck on the old rendering of the previous file. So when this started happen I made new links for all my older files. But now a new issues has started the v1 xd file "partially" updates to the new link and now the new version v2  "partially" updates on the old link. It uses to be able to version up and still use the same link or if you wanted you could do a new link.

What is happen here, please fix this asap!!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same issue. Makes XD almost unusable so I might have to switch to invision.

Please fix asap.

XD version 9.1.12.3.

iOS version 10.13.4 (17E202)

Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 2.13.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 2.13.53 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize for your experience. If you continue to face this issue, please send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message. To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button. We will get in touch with you for further investigation.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes this is still going on. Had to create a new public link for the 3rd time! Fix asap!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brian, thanks for sharing the screenshot. Could you please share at which point do you get this second screenshot the one with the grey screen?

Lisa, sorry that you are still experiencing this issue, where, you are not able to update the links that you have already published. I would like to know if there are issues with the new links as well.

I would request you to share the screenshot of the comparison of before and after you have published the link. I would also request you to share the steps to replicate it. It would certainly help has to understand the situation appropriately.

Thanks,

Atul_Sainii

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Atul_Saini , just tried it today and it's worse.

Steps:

adobe issues.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brianj, I would like to know if you are using Google Chrome? Have you tried to use any other browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Chrome but have the same issue with Firefox. Also, the Adobe link generation part doesn't have anything to do with the browser and it still takes forever.

It's been over a week and no fix and very limited support, really disappointed in Adobe as I'd expect a fix much sooner from such a large org.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brianj, sorry for the inconvenience that it has caused to you, there are a few more details that I would need from your end.

• Is it happening with all the prototype that you try to publish or just with some specific file?
  • Are you operating under enterprise environment?
  • Have you tried to use a different network or a different machine to publish or preview prototype?

Would it be possible for you to share the xd file with us so that we may try to replicate it? If yes, please upload the document to CC, Dropbox, or Google drive and share the link over a private message.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same issue.  Generally it takes at least twice as long to publish an update and often get's stuck around 75% but the worst issue I am having is that the updates are not including all the changes to the artboards but the links are updated and in the wrong place for the current screen (they are located in the place I moved them to in the latest edits).

The scenario is that I made updates to the link, ask my stakeholders to look at the updates and they are not them but now the links are in the wrong place and I look aamateurish. HELP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Facing the same issue here. The "updated" links do not have the latest edits and it is so frustrating. Especially when the project involves several developers and Product owners, you cannot afford to generate new links with every small edit and make sure its updated with everyone.

I use a Mac machine and I've tried different browsers, tried emptying cache and reloading, nothing works.

Please fix this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yyyyyep, same problem here. stuck at 50% loading....what gives??Screen Shot 2018-07-10 at 7.46.09 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem persists almost a month after the June Update. Every post from adobe only asks for more details. It is obvious that this is a widespread issue. Is there any update on if this is being fixed? When can we expect our published links to be working properly again. Very disappointed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Totall Agree. This is crazy they haven't fixed it yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EMERGENCY!

Same issues ... I make changes in my XD file, then I update my public link. The changes are not shown in my prototype. Well... let's be more clear: a few changes are shown. The lenght of the page and the new link are updated. Unfortunately the screen itself is not updated. Which makes look the screen blurred and the links are at the wrong place.

The Prototype is linked in lots of tickes and sent to many stakeholders. So I cannot create a new link every time.

FIX this ASAP otherwise it is not possible to use Adobe XD for production.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Atul_Saini - tons of people having problems here - can you and your team provide an explanation asap as to what's happening/what's being fixed? I'm going to start new projects soon so I might as well use invision, sketch, or any of the other great competitors who actually have stable, functional products.

All these tools are so similar, it takes about 10 minutes to learn your competitors - crazy this major bug has been left unresolved for so long.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To all those that are facing this issue, I believe that a bug has been logged for this one and the team is investigating to fix it as soon as possible. I will get back if I have any latest update.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's wonderful and wonderful.

I like you to say this:

“it takes about 10 minutes to learn your competitors - crazy this major bug has been left unresolved for so long.”

This is the best thing I can understand today!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had this issue just now, but managed to get it to publish by re-wiring and changing the name of the prototype. My title/name had spaces and it was a bit long, not sure if that had anything to do with it? Nevertheless, it's sad that XD doesn't give any errors or any hints of help when it got stuck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can everyone here update XD to the latest version and let me know if you are still facing this issue? The latest version is Adobe XD 10.0

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2018 Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, still the same problem.

And again: the size of the artboard gets updated, but NOT the image itself. Which means the images looks distorted and the link areas are on the wrong place.

And as I wrote some of your co-workers already: it is only the case with an older prototype.

The generated PNG-files of the OLD prototype seems to be on a different server than the newer ones.

OLD (slow updating) are on cdn.cp.adobe.io

NEW  (updates are OK) are on public-v2links.adobecc.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am checking with the team. Will let you know as soon as I have an answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue, Generally it's always slow after 75% and now It's all stuck at 75%. And It's not updating the latest file. Even with a New file I created , Is there any Solutions on this issue, 

Trusting Adobe brand and made a Demo for customer , Now I can't update the latest version . Demo is in 30min, . You guys here going round and round with out a proper answer .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To all those of you that are having this issue, can  you send us the following info so that we can investigate further and try to fix the issue. To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button.

• Which type of link were you trying to create now in newer build – Was it public, password protected or private link?
  • Was the earlier published link of a different type than what you are trying to update now?
  • Did you add Fixed elements to your design after updating to June release of XD before updating the links?
  • If possible, can you share your .xd files so that we can try reproducing it on our end? You can upload the file to a shared location such as CC, Dropbox, or Google drive and share it with me over a private message.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't belive this issue is still havn't fix.

• I am using password protected link?
  • It was always Password protected link
  • I have shared the file to you in private message via drive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines