• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic w/o Internet?

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to use Lightroom Classic CC w/o an internet connection? I've tried turning my internet connection off and when I do, I cannot use Lightroom Classic. I get a prompt to sign in.

The issue is I will be on a live aboard dive ship for 35 days in October and November and the vessel has no internet capacity while at sea. I will still need to at least off load and catalog images daily.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Make sure that you are signed in when you disconnect from the Internet, and it should work. (i.e. don't sign out)

This page – Adobe Creative Cloud FAQ​ – says:

Do I need to be online to access my desktop apps?

No, the desktop applications in Creative Cloud, such as Photoshop and Illustrator, are installed directly on your computer. So, you don’t need an ongoing Internet connection to use them.

An Internet connection is required the first time you install and license your apps. But, you can use the a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make sure that you are signed in when you disconnect from the Internet, and it should work. (i.e. don't sign out)

This page – Adobe Creative Cloud FAQ​ – says:

Do I need to be online to access my desktop apps?

No, the desktop applications in Creative Cloud, such as Photoshop and Illustrator, are installed directly on your computer. So, you don’t need an ongoing Internet connection to use them.

An Internet connection is required the first time you install and license your apps. But, you can use the apps in offline mode with a valid software license. The desktop apps attempt to validate your software licenses every 30 days.

Annual members can use the apps for up to 99 days in offline mode. Month-to-month members can use the software for up to 30 days in offline mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines