• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Export PDF program

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2018 Jun 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to know which MS Word version should I use to the Adobe Export PDF program? I tried to convert a PDF file to a word file, but when I opened it in MS Word 2013, it fell apart into pieces. It is unusable.

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 30, 2018 Jun 30, 2018

This is not related to the version of Word. Please do not expect exact layouts; that isn't even possible in many cases. It's a starting point for recreating the file. It's a desperate last resort for when you can't get the original, and let's hope it's better than nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 30, 2018 Jun 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not related to the version of Word. Please do not expect exact layouts; that isn't even possible in many cases. It's a starting point for recreating the file. It's a desperate last resort for when you can't get the original, and let's hope it's better than nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the answer. But it is not about the perfect layout. It's okey.

The point is, that I was really surprised when I opened the converted word file in my mobile (in the Word App), it was perfectly exact! Yes, it was perfect! However on my computer it was a terribly mess. That is why I don't understand how it goes....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You’re right that’s weird.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources