• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problema com preview da timeline com Intel HD Graphics 5500 - Problem in timeline preview with Intel HD Graphics 5500

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2018 Jul 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Boa noite, estou com um problema um pouco bizarro.

Comprei um notebook que tem a placa de vídeo Intel HD Graphics 5500, e tive uma experiência um pouco frustrante.

Quando eu inicio o Premiere Pro CC 2018 usando o processador ( Intel i3 5005U 2.0GHz de 4 núcleos ) o preview roda bem.

Mas quando eu uso a placa de vídeo, o preview fica totalmente preto.

Ps. quando eu tenho que iniciar o programa, para ele reconhecer a placa de vídeo, eu tenho que usar o GPUSniffer.

Estou à disposição.

Agradeço desde já.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I have a rather bizarre problem.

I bought a notebook that has the Intel HD Graphics 5500 graphics card, and I had a rather frustrating experience.

When I start the Premiere Pro CC 2018 using the Intel (i5 5005U 2.0GHz 4-core) processor the preview runs fine.

But when I use the video card, the preview is totally black.

Ps. when I have to start the program, for it to recognize the video card, I have to use GPUSniffer.

I'm available.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

gerluciog,

Make sure that you have the latest GPU drivers installed for this card. Let us know what happens.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2018 Jul 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I have the latest version of these graphics.

Tks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines