Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Default column layout setting in project panel at Premiere Pro cc2018

Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!

One thing what is really frustrating is the fact that Premiere resets your custom project panel column layout settings. You can still make template of it and manually open it each time, but there should be option to change the which tempalte is default.
I love how Premiere gives you free option (instead of other editing softwares) to modify your workspace as you desire, but this little thing always wastes my time.

Is it possible to have that feature in next version of Premiere

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Make a request on the UserVoice feedback system. Others also would like PrPro to save the way the project panel displays things.

Neil

Adobe Bug /Feature Request service: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make a request on the UserVoice feedback system. Others also would like PrPro to save the way the project panel displays things.

Neil

Adobe Bug /Feature Request service: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has this been changed yet? Every time I work on a new project, I have to add and rearrange my project columns.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines