I'm not sure if I understand the issue correctly, could you please explain the issue a bit more? and share your complete work flow, as we need some more information to help you our further.
1 person found this helpful
Google translation: Lightroom Default - Create Group. I want to create a new group in Lightroom in Preferences. Normally I have done this with right-click in the preferences area. However, if I do that now on the new computer, there is only "reset hidden preferences" What can I do?
LR 7.3 makes this harder and obscure -- you need to create a dummy preset:
1. In the Presets panel, click + and then Create Preset.
2. In the Create Preset window, click User Presets
3. Select New Group and enter the name of your group:
4. Click Create to create the preset.
5. Drag one or more presets into the new group. Only then can you delete the dummy preset -- otherwise the group will disappear when it contains no presets!