• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot download photos to LR Classic on my laptop

Explorer ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded from LR 6 to Classic recently and had minimal problems on my desktop.  I then loaded it onto my traveling laptop and just got back from a trip and was not able to download any photos shot with my new Sony a7iii onto my laptop.  I am able to load photos shot with my Nikon D7200 and D800,  When I got home I had no problem downloading to my desktop.  I get a message in the grid view on import "Preview unavailable for this file" and upon completion of the download I get another message "files cannot be opened by LR".  I have made sure I have the latest updates.  Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I need to do to correct this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you upgraded to Lightroom Classic CC, you indicated that you made sure you have the latest updates. What is the EXACT version installed on your computer. Don't say the latest update. We need numbers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to ‘Help - System Info’ and show a screenshot here.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines