I don't know why, but my .csv data when updated if it matches the same amount of rows or more than another column, it converts my numbers into this. I've never experienced this before. But my expressions can't pull the data when it's like this, but if I delete a row of this column it works fine. But I need that row.
Also if it has text in it, it works aswell, but it's the only column that's doing it and I can't seem to rectify it.
Without seeing an extract of your source data this isn#t going anywhere. From simple formatting issues to hidden characters to the values being inconsistent this could be anything.
I know this was a while back, but I discovered that it's a glitch that Adobe will have to sort out. I managed to find a work around using a try/catch.
It wasn't any formatting issues in my csv, it was just a weird thing that can happen